- Find the perfect situation for Foster.
- Keep riding, even if catch riding
- Participate in at least one dressage clinic
- Paint upstairs – hallway, study, State room
- Wrap up giant handyman to-do list covering all sorts of small sins
- Declutter in the extreme….
- In order to put the house on the market!
- Eat less red meat
- Make a dedicated effort to consider myself an athlete as a rider and take responsibility for staying in decent shape
- Concentrate on photography and expanding my range of work
- Complete 10-15 sessions this spring – my fingers are itching for that shutter button!
- First newborn session!
- Stay positive and keep calamities in perspective
- Focus on savings